Northbound Startups organises two accelerators. The first one took place from September 2020 to February 2021 and the second accelerator started in September 2021, ending in February 2022.
Both accelerator programs host approx. ten early-stage startups. Companies involved will have access to
• Assigned hands-on key-coaches
• Pool of 50+ experienced business mentors
• Pool of successful business angels
• International practical and valuable coaching days
During the six month acceleration program the startup will get support throughout the whole process from idea to investment. The topics helping the idea to grow into a scalable business are
• Business model and leadership
• Product and service development, design
• Legal and IP
• Marketing and sales (go-to-market)
• Investor readiness and pitching
Twelve teams from Estonia, Finland and Sweden altogether participated in the first accelerator. You can find more details of them on page https://northboundstartups.com/meet-the-teams.
The second batch accommodates seven teams from Estonia and Finland. The corresponding details can be found on page https://northboundstartups.com/meet-the-teams-vol-2