Apply for accelerators
Northbound Startups organises two accelerators. The first one will start in September 2020, ending in February 2021. The second accelerator will start in August 2021, ending in January 2022.
Both accelerator programs host ten early-stage startups. Companies involved will have access to
• Assigned hands-on key-coaches
• Pool of 50+ experienced business mentors
• Pool of successful business angels
• International practical and valuable coaching days
During the seven month acceleration program the startup will get support throughout the whole process from idea to investment. The topics helping the idea to grow into a scalable business are
• Business model and leadership
• Product and service development, design
• Legal and IP
• Marketing and sales (go-to-market)
• Investor readiness and pitching
The application period for the first accelerator of Northbound Startups has ended and twelve teams from Estonia, Finland and Sweden altogether have been called to action. The call for the second accelerator will be released in May 2021.